PCVA represents victims of medical malpractice throughout Washington. Our attorneys have substantial experience investigating medical malpractice claims and pursuing such claims for our clients. Medical negligence claims require the understanding of complex medical issues. While many healthcare providers claim that “accidents happen,” or that medicine is “an art not a science,” their victims are often left with very real injuries and painful suffering. When medical errors cause serious injury or wrongful death, the victims are entitled to answers and to accountability from those who were responsible.Medical Negligence claims are among the most challenging cases to win. Our office has the experience and resources to quickly evaluate your case and determine if legal action should be taken on your behalf. Our background and access to leading medical experts ensures your matter will be carefully considered by expert physicians from leading medical facilities throughout the country.
Our attorneys have successfully obtained verdicts and settlements against doctors, nurses, hospitals, dentists, psychologists and other medical professionals.
As an injured victim, our team will work to provide answers and an understanding of what happened to you or a loved one. All consultations and case reviews are with an experienced attorney and are free.
- Recovered a Confidential Settlement against Multicare on behalf of the Estate of a 4 year-old boy, his father and 6 year-old sister for failure to report child abuse to Child Protective Services and/or law enforcement. Whithin days, the boy was murdered in the boy’s mother’s home.
- Recovered a $776,400 jury verdict on behalf of a nineteen year-old woman who suffered permanent and severe injuries from a mistreated distal radius fracture of her right forearm.
- Recovered a $1 million verdict against an obstetrician for an improper hysterectomy and follow-up care, which led to permanent injury.
- Recovered a confidential settlement for a delay in diagnosing breast cancer for a 58-year-old woman.
- Recovered a confidential wrongful death settlement for an elderly woman who was subjected to an improper bladder perforation causing her death.
- Represented a six-year-old boy left with permanent bilateral blindness due to his medical care provider’s failure to timely diagnosis a brain tumor, which led to a confidential seven-figure settlement.
- Recovered one of the largest dental malpractice settlements in Washington on behalf of a client left with partial permanent facial paralysis after receiving an over-injection of dental anesthetic.
- Recovered a confidential settlement in a wrongful death action brought because the hospital failed to properly monitor patient’s blood pressure, which lead to an acute intracranial hemorrhage.
- Recovered a $300,000 settlement against the State of Washington Department of Corrections for failing to provide basic medical care to an inmate suffering from a stroke which resulted in partial paralysis.