Vincent is a passionate and determined litigator. In his law practice, he primarily represents survivors of childhood sexual abuse against the individuals and powerful corporations responsible for the abuse. In doing so, he often faces large corporations like the Boy Scouts of America, the Catholic Church, and the State of Washington. He also practices in other areas of complex litigation, including civil rights, government liability, medical malpractice, and products liability, all from PCVA’s Seattle offices.
In 2011, Vincent obtained his law degree from the University of Washington School of Law and began his legal career at PCVA. Prior to relocating to Washington in 2008, Vincent attended the University of Colorado at Boulder where he graduated summa cum laude and was a member of the Phi Beta Kappa honors fraternity. As an undergraduate student, he advocated for environmental justice on behalf of underprivileged and underrepresented communities. Today, he continues to fight for those who have been wronged by the greed, negligence, and careless acts of others.
Outside of the office Vincent is involved in a number of community and pro bono activities. He is a Guardian Ad Litem on behalf of abused and neglected children involved in dependency actions in King County. He also works with the Northwest Immigrants’ Rights Project on behalf of undocumented victims of domestic violence, and dedicates time each month at the North King County Neighborhood Legal Clinic.
During his free time, Vincent can be found hiking, snowboarding, camping, and enjoying live music.
- University of Washington School of Law, J.D., 2011
- University of Colorado at Boulder, B.A., summa cum laude, 2008
- U.S. District Court – Western District of Washington
- Washington State Association for Justice
- King County Young Lawyers Division
- King County Bar Assn.
- CALI Award in Contracts, 2009
- NITA Certification for Depositions Skills
- King County Bar Association, YLD Trustee
- WSBA Litigation Section Liaison, 2013/14
- Northwest Immigrants’ Rights Project – Attorney Supervisor
- King County Superior Court CASA
- YLD Community Involvement Committee
- Seattle Against Slavery
- Washington Engage
- King County Neighborhood Law Clinic