As a trial attorney for nearly two decades, Mr. Reich has represented the interests of victims throughout the Northwest. As lead counsel, he has successfully litigated dozens of jury trials to verdict. Mr. Reich’s practice group has represented hundreds of adult survivors of childhood sexual abuse against religious and secular organizations, resulting in tens of millions of dollars in settlements and judgments for victims.
Reported cases include Jane Doe v. Corporation of The President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, __ Wn. App. __, (2007); Mincey v. Bremerton, 38 Fed. Appx. 402 (9th Cir. 2002); Jackson v. Bremerton, 268 F.3d 646 (9th Cir. 2001); Orin v. Barclay, 272 F.3d 1207 (9th Cir. 2001)
Watch KING5 Television’s interview with Steven Reich concerning Talbot Center and his client’s claims of an inappropriate relationship with a high profile therapist. Watch the King 5 story here.
Also watch Steven Reich’s KING5 Television interview regarding his client’s injuries from a mauling by Lakewood police dog. Watch the King 5 story here.
- Gonzaga University, J.D., 1994
- Clarion University, B.S., 1990
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Washington State Association for Justice
- King County Bar Assn.
- Super Lawyer (recognition by Washington Law & Politics magazine), 2014
- Rising Star (recognition by Washington Law & Politics magazine), 2004
- Initial rating of “BV” by Martindale-Hubbell (2005)
- Author of “Washington State Bar Association Civil Procedure Deskbook, Chapter 37 Supplement (2006)”
- Presenter on the representation of childhood sexual abuse victims, Idaho Trial Lawyers Association (2007)