Elizabeth Calora, a native Californian, moved to the Tacoma area to attend the University of Puget Sound. Before graduating from UPS in 2003, she also studied at the University of Burgundy’s Center for International French Studies in Dijon, France. While at UPS, she was a member of Mortar Board Senior Honor Society, served as Vice-President of Kappa Kappa Gamma, and was an officer of the Panhellenic Counsel, the governing body for UPS’s sororities.
After working for a Tacoma-based finance company for several years, Elizabeth moved to Seattle to attend the University of Washington School of Law. During law school, she spent a summer clerking for Planned Parenthood and also worked part-time at a Seattle-based employment defense firm.
- University of Washington School of Law, J.D., 2009
- University of Puget Sound, B.A., 2003
- US District Court, Western District
- Washington State Association for Justice
- Tacoma-Pierce County Bar Assn.
- Pierce County Washington Women Lawyers Board Member
- Alumni Council, University of Puget Sound