Email Me >
Cole Douglas is a passionate and energetic attorney who always advocates for his client’s best needs. His practice focuses on the litigation and trial of complex personal injury, wrongful death and sex abuse claims. Cole works closely with his clients and is constantly inspired by their tenacity and determination to progress forward.
Cole, a Tacoma native, earned his bachelor’s degree in psychology from Willamette University in Salem, Oregon. Cole played football, basketball and threw hammer at Willamette, all while pursuing an accelerated M.B.A. program at WU’s Atkinson Graduate School of Management. He’s also a proud member of the Sigma Chi Fraternity.
After completing his M.B.A. studies, Cole returned to Washington to attend law school at Seattle University School of Law. While in law school, he remained active by competing in moot court and mock trial and by immersing himself in the local legal community. Cole was fortunate to receive the first ever legal internship position at Russell Investments as the Intern in the Office of the Chief Legal Officer. From there, he returned to Tacoma to intern at a local law firm and to serve as judicial extern to the Honorable Ronald B. Leighton, U.S. District Court for the Western District Court of Washington.
While away from work, Cole enjoys spending time with family and friends. He can be found snowboarding, cheering on the Seattle Seahawks, and perfecting his jump hook on the local basketball courts.
- Seattle University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, Dean’s List, 2015
- Atkinson Graduate School of Management – Willamette University, M.B.A, 2012
- Willamette University, B.A., 2011
- United States District Court – Western District of Washington
- Washington State Association for Justice, EAGLE Member
- American Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- Tacoma Pierce County Bar Association
- Thurston County Bar Association
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award – Client Counseling and Negotiation
- Tacoma Pierce County Housing Justice Project, Volunteer Attorney